Call for Presentations - Successful R&I in Europe 2017
The aim of the Call for Presentations is to facilitate communication between the participants.
Speakers profit twice:
- They have the opportunity to present their research topics and results to the auditorium of the specific workshop.
- During the breaks there are special booths for further discussions between presenter and audience.
Each presentation lasts a maximum of 6 minutes.
It should include:
- Your know-how in/results from European RTD projects
- Topics you would like to explore in future joint Horizon 2020 projects
- Your scientific and technological excellence
Proposals for presentations were accepted until 19 February 2017.
Review of proposals and notification of speakers by 24 Febuary 2017.
If possible, please submit a draft of your presentation by 28 February 2017 so that we can prepare the workshops. Otherwise you are welcome to bring a final version to the event on a (virus-free!!) USB stick. Kindly ensure that last-minute uploads are restricted to the breaks and are ready well before the start of the session. Thank you!